Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sawatdee Kaa

Apologies for the lack of blogging. I've just arrived back from an amazing 10 days spent in Thailand. What a country. Fantastic friendly beautiful people, brilliant service, scrumptious food, stunning scenery and oh, so so cheap!

The Thailand quarters of Wicked now has a set address, so in no-time you'll be able to join the constant peak-hour traffic and crazy 'anything goes' driving over there. Driving a Wicked van still beats riding an elephant - I thought it would be glamorous to ride one...but I left the experience ride feeling bruised, battered, and happy to be back on the ground :)


"I'd rather be in a Wicked Camper"


Unfortunately this is a quick entry as I'm still catching up with work - but I promise a decent article in the next couple of days. I guess the most exciting news from the last week has been the Wicked exposure of our company on nationwide prime-time television!

No comments: