- A Wicked van painted up with 2 kangaroos shagging, one kangaroo says to the other “Do you like it in your Avis?” the other kangaroo says “No, it Hertz”
- A Wicked van painted up with the slogan “I don’t like gay sex… like f*ck”
- A Broome map printed up with a Wicked list of things you must do in Australia. Among the items is the to-do item “snog an aboriginal”
At Wicked we like to push the limits and have a bit of fun with our one-liners. Last August we received a multitude of media coverage for a van which had “Save a whale, harpoon a jap” written on the back – there was even a debate for it featured on Channel 7’s Sunrise. Many of the one-liners are created internally at Wicked, or we’ll grab them off websites/t-shirts etc. Here are a list of some of my favourites:
- Let’s play carpenter. First we’ll get hammered then I’ll nail you on the table.
- Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Othertimes I let him sleep.
- They’ve done something that does the work of 5 men. One woman.
- Let’s go back to my place and do the things I’ll tell everyone we did anyway.
- Condoms aren’t safe. My mate got hit by a bus when he was wearing one!
I’ve offered fellow Blogger Michelle the opportunity to create a van slogan for one of our campers. Check out her suggestions here.