Thursday, August 6, 2009

Great Ocean Roadie

James, the editor of itravel.net took a Wicked Camper on his roadie from Melbourne to Adelaide. He left some great comments on his blog - "I had only been parked for half an hour and I spotted a wallaby by the campsite. The camping area was right on the beach so I could hear the ocean as I lay in bed. You wouldn't experience that on a bus".

Read the rest of his write-up on his popular blog i-Travel.net: http://www.itravelnet.com/blog/notes.html

I'd like to also warmly thank the following couple for sending me this warm and fuzzy email today:

"Hi we had a great time travelling from Broome to Darwin in one of your vans. We got a day's free travel 'cause we turned up naked in the Broome office but we never got a copy of the photo. We booked on the 13th March 2009. Is there any chance of you sending me a copy of the photo that was made in front of the van (e.g. per e-mail). We would be wrapped. Thanks and thanks for a really great trip".

Here are the happy couple ready to embark on their roadtrip of a lifetime!




1 comment:

camper hire Melbourne said...

I'm sure you will still have a nice time, regardless of what the weather brings. You may get to do some stitching or read those books you swapped.




camper Hire melbourne